This auction is part of 3-Day event featuring:
Heavy Equipment * Rolling Stock * Sawmill & Pallet Equipment * Logging Equipment * Power Units * Woodworking * Metalworking * Construction Tools * Misc.Tools & Equipment * Antique & User Tools * 1,200+ Lots of Cast Iron * 500+ Watches & Clocks * Blacksmithing Butchering * Book Collection *Gun Collections * Collectible Toys * Antiques & Collectibles
- Thursday, February 13th at 9:00 AM, Selling in 4 Auction Crews
- Friday, February 14th at 8:30 AM, Selling in 14 Auction Crews
- Saturday, February 15th at 8:30 AM, Selling in 14 Auction Crews
Saturday, February 15 | 8:30 A.M., Ring 1 | New Name Brand Tools
- 5 Semi Loads of New Tools; Including brands like Irwin, Milwaukee, DeWalt, Makita, Snap On, Vise Grip, Diablo, Morse, Norton and others. Includes (all new) vise grips, chalk lines, chalk, C-clamps, vises, levels, socket sets, wrench sets, bar clamps, sand paper, sanding belts, coolers, hole saws, cordless drills, floor jacks, hand saws, hole saws, pliers, helmets, router bits, welding wire, reflective safety coats, drill bits, saw blades, cement blades, caution flags, bandsaw blades and much more. This consignment comes from a Distribution Warehouse Liquidation. We will sell this stuff individually and in bulk lots. *Selling all 3 Days*. (Dealers and Wholesalers look-in.)
- 3 – Sessions of Brand New DeWalt, Milwaukee & Makita Tools: We will have another very nice line-up of DeWalt cordless power tools to sell including some of the latest and greatest models and tools that DeWalt has to offer with all warranties intact. We will also have lots of new Milwaukee and Makita tools to sell in these sessions as well. $100,000.00+ of new tools
Saturday, February 15 | 8:30 A.M., Ring 2 | Collectible Toy Auction, Antiques & High-lights
- This ring will have approx. 500 lots of good quality collectible toys including several complete dispersals of one owner life-long collections.
- High-lights: Miniature Clipper seed cleaner (very clean),
- Toys: Steam Engine and 3 thrashing machines made by Teeswater. Lots of harnessed teams with box wagon, hay mower, bob sled, log sled, buggy, buckboard and hurst wagon and others. 1/16th scale tractors; Case 500, 600, 800, CC, IH 560, IH 600, Oliver Super 88, Fordson Super, MF tractor, John Deere Water Loo Boy, McCormick Deering 1/16th scale dozers; Cat 2-ton crawler, Cat D-2, Case dozer, T-340, 2 -Oliver OC-3,
- Misc. Thrasher, Komatsu D155AX Dozer, 1/50 scale, IH/TD-25C Dozer, IH, 560 & 350 pay loader, Titan rock truck, mighty dump truck NIB, Road Grader & IH Dump Truck,
- Figurines: Including cowboys & cowgirls w/pistols, team of mules w/log wagon, mule w/ice wagon, team of horses w/covered wagon, mule w/walking plow and several others.
Saturday, February 15 | 8:00 A.M., Ring 3 | Butchering Items * Pocket Watches & Clocks * Millersburg Glass * User & Collector Tools
- Approx. 1000 pcs. Of Butcher tools & Misc. consisting of good quality collector and user tools including kettles, grinders, stuffers, slicers, mixers, forks, drills, auger bits, planes, and usual mixture quality items.
- Pocket Watches & Clocks: 150 pocket watches with a 100+ between 21 to 23 jewel watches. Including a Hamilton 992, 992B, 4992B, 950, 940, 992E, 992L, Hamilton Ball, 992P, 950B, 941, 999B, 927, 924, Illinois Bunn Specials, Burlington special, Abe Lincoln special, Sagano special, central, sterling, Elgin B.W. Raymond, salesman sample, 924 The Railroader, Shock-master, Father Time, Waltham P.S. Bartlett, Vanguard, Studebaker, Howard, Hampden, Dueber, Southbend, Military 616, 340
- Clocks: A great selection of 60+ clocks from the 1600s to early 1900s including 31 day, wall, mantle & calendar, clocks. Brands like Howard Miller, Seth Thomas, Gilbert, Linden, Waltham, Deville, Kassel, Junghans, and more.
- Millersburg Glass: A good variety of Millersburg glass including rays -n- ribbons, country kitchen, Ohio star, blackberry, primrose and more.
Heavy Equipment/Rolling Stock Sells Online/Live on Saturday Feb.15th, 8:30 AM
- Dozers & Excavators; 1994 Cat D5H dozer w/6 way blade, 6740 hrs, blade complete retightening package, good condition; John Deere 750B dozer, new motor & radiator; 1991 Case 550 long track dozer, 412 hrs, excellent con.; Case 850E long track dozer w/Cargo 30 winch, ROPS/sweeps, 7600 hrs, 75% U.C.; Komatsu D21A dozer, 6 way blade, 3600 hrs, U.C. 90%, rubber tracks, excellent condition; New undercarriage for Cat D4H dozer, also fits Cat D5C to G and 939 track loader, rails & pads, #DCF1-0642; 1980’s John Deere 750D, 2,500 hrs, one owner machine, stored inside, 100% good working unit;
- Wheel Loaders; Volvo L50B w/quick attach, forks & bucket, 6250 hrs, runs good; Cat 924F wheel loader, 20,700 hrs, 1000 hrs on rebuilt engine; Komatsu WA180 wheel loader, 14,700 hrs; John Deere 444E wheel loader, 5700 hrs, runs;
- Backhoes; Massey Ferguson 50HX 2 wheel drive backhoe, diesel engine, 4000 hrs, cab, joy stick controls, good condition;
- Skid Steers; 2013 Bobcat T770 w/2 buckets & forks, 2750 hrs, 88 hp Kubota engine, cab w/ac/heat; 2004 ASV-RC-85 skid loader w/rubber tracks, 2400 hrs, 85 hp, great machine; Case 1845C skidsteer w/quick tach, Cummins diesel, 3400 hrs; John Deere S250 skidsteer, 4000 hrs, foam tires, 60” bucket, good condition;
- Forklifts; 2013 Toyota 8FGCU25 forklift, propane, 5000 lb., 9800 hrs, new sideshift, 60 day warranty on engine & power train; Datson 5000, LP gas, works good; Clark CY20B forklift, 4 cyl. gas, 2000 lb lift; Hyster forklift, diesel engine, 6000 lb. lift, cab/heat, pneumatic tires, good condition; Yale 40VX 4000 lb. forklift, 2775 hrs, propane; Komatsu FG20C-12 4000 lb. forklift, 10,155 hrs, propane;
- Telehandlers; 2006 JLG G6-42A telehandler w/John Deere diesel, 4271 hrs, 42’ reach, 6000 lb. lift, foam filled tires;
- Manlifts; 2013 Haulotte Biljax 4527A manlift, 45’ reach; Upright SL30SL Speed Level 4WD scissor lift w/6 x 14 platform, Kubota gas engine; Genie GS2032 scissorlift;
- Log Loaders; Prentice 210D, works good;
- Skidders; John Deere 540G skidder, 16,000 hrs, excellent tires, new pins/bushings, runs good; John Deere 540B skidder, works good; John Deere 540A skidder, decent condition; John Deere 540G3 skidder, 9801 hrs;
- Tree Sheer; Hydro Axe 621B sn2230, 5100 hrs, cab heat/air, Detroit diesel w/20’ feller buncher snS62P1629, good condition;
- Trucks; 2010 Chevy Duramax express G3500, enclosed 1 ton utility/service truck, 220,876 miles, good condition; 1995 Ford L9000 dozer truck, 13’ bed w4.5’ dovetail, Cat diesel engine, 118k miles, 10 speed, air ride, new tires on aluminum rims, good condition; 1998 International 9200 series semi-tractor w/wetline, Cat diesel engine, 540k miles, air ride, newer tires on tandem axles, good condition; 1995 Ford F800 rollback truck, 5.9 Cummins diesel engine, 9 speed, 246k miles, 21.5’ bed, good condition; 1987 GMC utility truck w/crane, truck runs & drives, crane needs works; 2004 Ford F150 4x4 pickup truck, 5.4 engine, 179k miles; EZ Dumper, custom built truck insert dump, 12 volt over hyd, barely used;
- Trailers; 2016 CornPro gooseneck trailer, 14,000 gvw; Eager Beaver AP10, 18’ flatbed equipment trailer, 12,800 GVW, tandem axle, good brakes, lights, ramps, good condition; 2010 and 2011 American 14’ dump trailers; 1988 Freuhauf low boy trailer w/hyd. detach, 35 ton, 3rd axle flip up, new floor, good condition; ASVE 46’ low boy trailer, new tires, older trailer but titled as 2018, good condition; Bison 34’ tri-axle gooseneck trailer, 27k GVW; 2002 United contractor’s trailer, tandem axle, w/concession doors and and built in shelving; 2007 Moritz gooseneck trailer, 14,000 gvw;
- Tractors; Ford 7308 4WD tractor w/yard rake; Ford 7308 4WD tractor w/Bradco backhoe; Kubota L245 tractor w/bucket; 1945 Oliver 70 tractor, updated fuel system, runs good;
- Stump Grinders/Mulchers; 3 = Rayco 1635S JRS stump grinders, 2 w/Vanguard engines, 1 w/Duetz engine;
- Compactors; Bomag BW172PD-2, 66” vibrating compactor w/Duetz engine;
- Attachments; Hyd. post & tree puller; 42” and 48” pallet forks; and 72” grapples; 72” hyd. broom w/bucket; 72” hyd. brush hog; 66” tooth bucket; New attachments incl. Stout 66”; 5 - buckets; 4, 5 & 6 foot forks; 72” brush hog; 2 - trash hoppers; self-dumping hopper; grapple buckets; New salt/seed/fertilizer spreader; New 72” rototiller etc.
- Miscellaneous Equipment; John Deere 4000 series winch; Forks off of Cat IT28 wheel loader; Cat 4’ track hoe boom extender, fits Komatsu PC200; Grout Hog, ¾ yard, hyd. driven auger w/accessories; Manlift basket, 1250 lb certified cage; 2 = 100 gallon DOT portable diesel fuel tanks, 1 has a Gas Boy fuel pump; 18” toothed bucket, fits Komatsu PC78; 54” smooth bucket, fits Komatsu PC78; Loegering skidloader tracks; Diesel light tower/generator. Note, This is only a partial listing with more coming in daily.
Power Units & Compressors Sells Saturday Feb. 15th, 10:00 AM
- Power Units; Detroit, 50 series, 300 hp, power unit w/clutch, good condition; John Deere power unit w/new clutch, 75 hp, 553 hrs, excellent condition; John Deere, 6068T, 160 hp power unit w/clutch, in frame overhaul; 3 = Duetz F3L912 power units from 4,000 to 6,000 hrs; Duetz F3L912 rebuilt power unit w/clutch; Cummins 6BT 175 hp, 6 cyl. power unit; John Deere 12.5 liter power unit, 9000 hrs, runs good; John Deere 4045T power unit W/clutch, rebuilt; John Deere 6068HF power unit, 30,100 hrs; 671 Detroit diesel, fair condition; clutch w/#2 housing; 1999 Isuzu power unit, model A4DG12, 4 cyl w/turbo, 90 hp, 21,588 hrs, w/clutch; Isuzu A-6BGIT, 6 cyl. power unit, good condition; John Deere 6329 power unit, 98 hp w/new switch panel and Murphy shutdown; 8 hp power unit, 900 hrs w/switch panel;
- Compressors; 30 Challenge Air E-57A 5 hp air compressor, 100 gallon tank, 3 ph elec.; Bauer 30 hp. Air compressor; 217 PSIG screw compressor mounted on tank, driven by 30 hp. Electric motor, including a Zandes KN4 air dryer, everything in A 1 condition; 2007 Quincy 10 hp air compressor; Leroi 125 psi air compressor driven by 350 hp electric motor; 1992 Bauer screw compressor, R23UF, 128 CFM; Quincy 390, 20 hp air compressor; 3 large industrial air compressors mounted on tanks driven by 220v electric motors; 10 hp air compressor on 120 gallon tank, electric motor;
- Gensets; 1986 Cummins genset 150kw, governor issue; Cummins genset 300kw, 425 hp, needs rebuilt; Genset 320kw, 3406B Cat diesel, 7700 hrs, runs good; 2 = Olympian, 100kw 3 ph generators, good condition; Kubota V3300 4 cyl. diesel, Magnaplus 40kw genset, 3 phase 120/240v, 27,889 hrs, runs good; Onan 30kw genset, 30-ODDA-15R run by John Deere diesel, 1283 hrs. good condition; Detriot 450DSEB genset, 450kw, 3 phase, 10,000 hrs, good condition; 1999 Generac 150kw genset, 2000 series Hinc engine, 4000hrs; Lister Petter 18kw genset, recent rebuilt;
- Generators; Kohler 10,000 watt generator, 120v/240v, like new; Kohler 3 in 1, 9500 watt generator, welder, air compressor, 12v/240v, like new; Duetz diesel 45 kw genset, 80 hp, 7000 hrs, works good; Marelli MJBS34 110kw generator, 419 hrs, like new;
- Misc; 30 hp. 3 phase converter. Note, this is only a partial listing with more coming in daily.
Liquidations & Special Notices sells Saturday, Feb. 15th at approximately 12:00 Noon
- Never been used, Power Flame AMV1250 air make-up furnace system (12 volt) 1,125,000 BTU, ideal for a finish shop with no electric, heats and maintains a positive pressure, NG or propane, line-shaft or direct to power unit.
- Complete poultry processing equipment liquidation, stainless steel scalder, kill rack, Ashley plucker, 12’ eviscerating line, tipper tie, gizzard peeler, meat saw, heat shrink tank, 2 hock cutters, scales, stainless steel tables, lots of misc. hand tools;
- Razorback concrete vibrating power screed w/8 hp Honda motor, from 20’ to 50’ wide;
Contractor Tools & Equipment Sells Fri. & Sat. Feb. 14th & 15th
- New Magnum 4000 psi steam cleaner;
- Safway 5’ scaffold bucks and braces, approx.. 50 pcs;
- Stanley hyd power unit, driven by 18 hp V-twin Vanguard engine, electric start, 289 hrs;
- Hyd. concrete saw;
- Electric water pump;
- 50’ of hyd hose;
- 10 = 55 gallon drums of Ellis Shore brackets that fit 4 x 4’s;
- 1 yard concrete bucket;
- 1/3 yard concrete bucket;
1000’s of misc. smalls: including air compressors, generators, welders, pressure washers, sand blasters, pallet jacks, electric motors, dust collecting systems, chop saws, electric & air tools, wrenches & socket sets, pipe threaders, lights, chainsaws, ladders, scaffolding, carpenter, mason, and concrete tools, shelving, work benches, fasteners, cords, air hoses, wheels, line-shafts and much more.
Building Materials * Lumber * Windows & Doors * Mini/Storage Sheds * Sells Saturday Feb. 15th
- Lumber, Windows, Doors & Fence Posts 2 - truck loads of misc. lumber, one truck load of new windows and doors. Semi load of, interior doors and stair parts; 2 – semi loads of pressure treated fence posts; 2 semi loads of barn/landscaping stones; 18 new 100 series Anderson windows. More coming in daily.
- 1000’s of misc. smalls: including air compressors, generators, welders, pressure washers, sand blasters, pallet jacks, electric motors, dust collecting systems, chop saws, electric & air tools, wrenches & socket sets, pipe threaders, lights, chainsaws, ladders, scaffolding, carpenter, mason, and concrete tools, shelving, work benches, fasteners, cords, air hoses, wheels, line-shafts and much more.
Contact Air Works Consignment Auction
PO Box 242, Kidron OH 44636 Marty Troyer, OFFICE MANAGER email@example.com