This combined estate auction features a large variety of immaculate firearms, ammunition, reloading supplies, gun safes and other sporting goods. Many of the firearms appear to have never been shot and have the original box and paperwork with them. Some of the features here are a Winchester 1886 in .45-90 WCF, a Remington 03-A3, a Colt Government 1911A1, a stainless Walther PPK, many hunting rifles with optics and a good collection of vintage black powder rifles. The seller had a passion for firearms and preference for good optics, affixing Leupold scopes to many of the rifles here.
Based on a John Browning patent, the Model 1886 was one of the finest and strongest lever-actions ever utilized in a Winchester rifle. Winchester introduced the Model 1886, in order to take advantage of the more powerful centerfire cartridges of the time.
This 1886 is a sporting rifle with a 26 inch octagonal barrel and is chambered in .45-90 WCF. The serial number indicates a manufacture date in 1892 and the rifle is in good condition with no visible cracks in the stock and foregrip. The operation is smooth and precise and bears witness to the fine craftsmanship used during this era of Winchester production.
Colt Government 1911A1
This MKIV Series 70 Government Model is essentially a newer version of the 1911A1 and was manufactured between 1970 and 1976. This Colt is chambered for .45 ACP and is in Very Good condition.
This particular rifle was manufactured in June of 1943 and is in near mint condition. It appears to be original and survives today in this condition thanks to not being issued.
There are several firearms in this auction that are either new in the box or appear to have never been fired such as this Browning Sweet 16 and several Browning Citoris in various gauges.
There are also several handguns in excellent condition such this Walther PPK/S, a Gen 4 Glock 23, a brand new Remington R1 and a Sig Sauer P226.
Modern Sporting Rifles
We also have 3 modern sporting rifles, one Canadian Military upper on a Rock River lower and two DPMS Mod A-15s.
PERSONAL PROPERTY TERMS
ONLINE ONLY BIDDING
PLEASE READ AND REVIEW THE TERMS THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO BIDDING
IF YOU HAVE NOT READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS PLEASE DO NOT BID
BY BIDDING ON THIS AUCTION, BUYER AGREES TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH AND ENTERS INTO A CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT TO PURCHASE THE ITEM(S) UNDER THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. CATALOG: Aumann Auctions has put forth every effort in preparing the catalog for this auction to provide accurate descriptions of all items. All lots are sold AS-IS, WHERE-IS, with all faults, imperfections and errors of description. Due diligence is the responsibility of the bidder/buyer. Printed statements or descriptions by staff are provided in good faith and are matters of opinion.
2. PAYMENTS: There is a 10% Buyers Premium added to your total purchase. All sales are final. No credit card charge backs will be allowed. All accounts must be settled at the conclusion of the auction. We accept Cash, Checks, Certified Funds, Visa & MasterCard ONLY. If paying by credit card, you will be charged for your purchases, plus buyers premiums, plus a 5% Credit Card Fee and any applicable taxes. NOTHING will be charged to your card until a purchase is made. Only Pickup bidders may pay by check or cash. Note: Checks may be processed the day of the auction; be sure to have adequate funds in your account. Each transaction necessary to collect insufficient funds will have a $25 fee imposed plus the liability of Default of Buyer below.
3. DEFAULT OF BUYER: Successful bidder not paying for items within 3 days of the date of the auction will be considered in default. Such default by the Successful Bidder will result in that Bidders liability to both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. Seller shall have the right to (a) declare this contractual agreement cancelled and recover full damage for its breach, (b) to elect to affirm this contractual agreement and enforce its specific performance or (c) Seller can resell the items either publicly or privately with Aumann Auctions, Inc. and in such an event, the Buyer shall be liable for payment of any deficiency realized from the second sale plus all costs, including, but not limited to the holding/transporting/storage costs of the items, the expenses of both sales, legal and incidental damages of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
In addition, Aumann Auctions, Inc. also reserves the right to recover any damages separately from the breach of the Buyer. The purchaser agrees to pay all reasonable attorney fees and costs incurred by Aumann Auctions, Inc. in the collection of funds. The purchaser also agrees that a storage/handling fee of 2% per month be added to the balance of any unpaid balance due Aumann Auctions, Inc. and any other costs or losses incurred by the Buyers failure to adhere to these terms. Any debt collection or dispute proceedings will be litigated or arbitrated in Montgomery County, Illinois at the option of both the Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc.
Both the Successful Bidder and Seller shall indemnify Aumann Auction, Inc. for and hold harmless Aumann Auctions, Inc. from any costs, losses, liabilities, or expenses, including attorney fees resulting from Aumann Auctions, Inc. being named as a party to any legal action resulting from either Bidders or Sellers failure to fulfill any obligations and undertakings as set forth in this contractual agreement.
4. SHIPPING: The auction company can arrange packing and shipping. Packing and shipping costs are the responsibility of the Buyer and may be quoted before shipping. Fragile or large items will be shipped by a professional shipping company and will result in higher shipping costs. All items will be insured for the purchase price. Our first priority is to deliver your new purchase in excellent condition. We will not ship any chemical or hazardous materials.
5. MISSING ITEMS: We document the contents of each package. Please do not discard the original shipping box and packaging if you think something is missing.
6. PICK UP ITEMS: All pickups are scheduled in advance. Please see the pickup time and location in the description of the item. Its the Buyers responsibility to be certain all items are included before removing boxes from the premises. Items not picked up can incur both a moving and/or storage fee.
BIDDING AND REGISTRATION INFORMATION:
BIDDER VERIFICATION: Bidding rights are provisional, and if identity verification is questionable, Aumann Auctions, Inc. has the right to reject the registration, and bidding activity will be terminated. The Seller and Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to preclude any person from bidding if there is any question as to the person's credentials, mental fitness, etc. Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account. If the registered bidder's user name is offensive to Aumann Auctions, Inc. or in their sole opinion detrimental to Bidding Activity, then Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to delete the bidder from bidding or unilaterally change the username with notification to the Bidder. When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges.
MAXIMUM BID: When you bid your maximum bid, the current bid price does not automatically advance to your maximum bid. Another bidder has to bid to increase the current price and the computer will automatically bid up to your maximum in the increments specified.
AUCTION END TIMES: Aumann Auctions, Inc. online only auctions are timed events and all bidding will close at specified time. However, our auctions also have what is called an 'Auto Extend' feature. Any bid placed within the final 5 minutes of an auction results in the auction automatically extending 5 additional minutes. The bidding will extend in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes. Therefore, the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied and no one can be outbid at the last seconds without having another opportunity to bid again.
TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event there are technical difficulties related to the server, software, internet or any other online auction-related technologies, Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserve the right to extend bidding, continue the bidding, or close the bidding. Neither the company providing the software, nor Aumann Auctions, Inc. shall be held responsible for a missed bid or the failure of the software to function properly for any reason.
CONDUCT OF THE AUCTION: Conduct of the auction and increments of bidding are at the direction and discretion of Aumann Auctions, Inc. Aumann Auctions, Inc. reserves the right to reject any and all bids for any reason and also reserves the right to cancel this auction, or remove any item or lot from this auction prior to the close of bidding. All decisions of Aumann Auctions are final.
Your bid on this auction indicates both an understanding and an acceptance of the terms of this contractual agreement between yourself and both Aumann Auctions, Inc. and the Seller and that you, as the Bidder, are prepared to purchase items under these terms and conditions.
Firearm Terms: As a Federally Licensed Firearms Dealer, Aumann Auctions, Inc. is required to ensure that bidders who purchase a firearm are legally allowed to do so through a FBI background check. If a bidder doubts his or her ability to pass the background check, it is highly recommended that he or she NOT BID on a firearm. High bidders must take possession of purchased firearms in person at Aumann Auctions, Inc. Nokomis, IL facility or at another Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) location. High bidders will be required to pay the full amount due on their firearm BEFORE the background check is run. All buyers will fill out an ATF Form 4473, show ID and FBI background check will be performed before possession of firearms will be transferred to the buyer. In the event that a high bidder fails the background check, he or she will not be allowed to have the firearm transferred to their possession, nor can it be transferred to another individual. Instead, Aumann Auctions, Inc. will hold the firearms, at their discretion, until the next suitable opportunity to auction or sell the firearms. High bidders who fail the background check will be charged a Thirty-Dollar ($30) re-stocking fee per firearm, as well as regular Sellers’ fees when the firearm is auctioned again. These fees, as well as any others, will be deducted from the proceeds of the resale of the firearms. Any remaining proceeds will be paid to the original high bidder as though they were the consignor of the firearm.
In the event that a high bidder requests to have a firearm shipped to another FFL, they must first pay the full amount due for the firearm plus any additional shipping costs prior to shipping. If the high bidder should fail his or her background check by this FFL dealer, AUMANN AUCTIONS, INC. WILL NOT REFUND any portion of the purchase price or shipping costs to the high bidder. It will be the discretion of the second FFL dealer as to how to dispose of the firearm. When possible, Aumann Auctions will make the effort to retake possession of the firearm and resell, per the terms in the paragraph above.
Bidders take note:
Firearms can only be purchased by the registered bidder, not by another individual, family member or friend. Bidders must be 18 years of age or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase long guns or long gun ammunition. Bidders must be 21 years of ago or older on the date of the close of the auction to purchase handguns or handgun ammunition.
It is the buyer's responsibility to have any firearms inspected by a certified gunsmith before firing. Aumann Auctions, Inc. has made no attempts to test these items.
Illinois residents must present a valid FOID or Concealed Carry License at the time the ATF Form 4473 is submitted. Illinois residents must abide by the 24-hour waiting period for long guns and the 72-hour waiting period for handguns. This waiting period begins at the point the ATF Form 4473 is submitted.